Pro-Shift PS3 System
PS3 SEMI AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC PADDLE SHIFT SYSTEM
- Specifically designed to provide F1 style gearshifting technology for Racecars and Superbikes
- Over 170 adjustable parameters
- Bi-Modal with switchable wet and dry options
Some of the CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING PS3 SEMI AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC system's features are:
- Fully closed loop technology using rotary pot feedback with adjustable windows for instant valid gear detection
- Stand alone closed loop technology, featuring linear feedback recognition
- Closed loop now possible on cars and bikes without rotary potentiometer feedback
- Open loop which amazingly still features graduated ignition cuts with automatic neutral detection and acquisition
- Fully adjustable gearshift specific individually timed operations for every upshift and downshift
- Graduated ignition or fuel injection cuts (programmable for all upshifts)
- Soft ignition or fuel injection restore if desired after ignition or fuel cut (programmable for all upshifts)
- Auto Upshift at pre-programmed max power RPM, press and hold upshift paddle or button (programmable for all upshifts)
- Programmable max engine RPM rev limiter
- 1-12 Cylinder RPM recognition and measurement parameters
- Compatible with our Auto-Blip Downshifters offering graduated "on times", electrically operated units available (programmable for all gears)
- Gear specific safe max RPM Downshift "lock out" which prevents downshift engine overrev (programmable for all gears)
- Auto-Retry of any miss-selected gear (upshift or downshift)
- Auto Neutral Selection, including multiple shift facility from any gear to select neutral
- Up and Downshift "on times" for gearshift solenoid (programmable for all gears)
- Emergency Mode: In case of a system fault such as rotary potentiometer failure an "emergency mode" is provided, should the "emergency light" start to flash on the dashboard, simply selecting "emergency mode" will bypass the systems gearshift parameter restrictions, this then allows unrestrained use of the gearshift paddles with all feedback disabled. Every time paddles are pressed a gearshift will be completed in that operable direction, the PS3 software will predetermine the timing of each gearshift.
- All parameters on the PS3 are fully adjustable by PC down to 1mS (millisecond) increments
TITANIUM PADDLE SOLUTION
These replace the standard button operation and are fully compatible with the PS3. Only the highest quality materials are used and the body is designed to fit on almost every "QD" steering wheel. A 3-6 bolt adaptor can be provided for rally type fixings if required. The ergonomically designed finger plates are made of Titanium and are both hand span and offset adjustable.
TELESCOPIC THROTTLE BLIPPER
This unique patented device is designed to integrate with the PS3 Gearshift Control Unit's Downshift Delay and Auto-Blip outputs. This solenoid driven device operates directly on to the accelerator pedal providing clutchless downshifting without manually blipping the throttle. Used in conjunction with the PS3 it offers variable gear specific "blips". When used with the downshift "lock out" feature it provides overrev protection when downshifting, preventing costly engine/gearbox damage.
REMOTE CABLE OPERATED THROTTLE BLIPPER
This is the compact, lightweight alternative to the Telescopic Throttle Blipper and is ideal for car and Superbike applications with limited space. The remote cable connects directly to the throttle opening wheel on the vehicle.